Donald Trump was in Gettysburg, PA making some bold moves and big promises.In an unexpected move, Trump did something no one had done before. Being a businessman he presented a contract.But not just any contract but a “Contract with the American Voter”.
VIA Liberty Writers News.
This story by Paris Swade.
In an amazing speech that Donald Trump just gave in Gettysburg, PA describes what he will do in his first hundred days in office. The plan is called the Donald J. Trump Contract with the American Voter.
*** You are going to love this!!
This is from Trump’s website:
- FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
- SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
- THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
- FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
- FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
- SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
Here is the full video below. If you haven’t watched it, I beg you to watch the entire thing. It is amazing.
On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:
- FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
- SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
- FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
- FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $ 50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
- SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
- SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure
A move like this could help Trump get elected, but we can only wait and see what kind of a result his “Contract with the American Voter” will have.
The post What Trump Just PLEDGED To The American People Will Shake The World To Its Knees… appeared first on World News Politics.